As Salam Alay Kum, We welcome all our brothers and sisters to our page! We assume that your life is just in the starting phase and you are possibly looking for a partner who can walk this life along by your side with you. But, a lot of people have difficulty in finding their desired righteous partner. Well, if you are looking for one, then seek help from no one but Allah. The dua for spouse will help you in getting a competent, Islamic, Momin, and pure partner for you.
Dua For Good Spouse In Islam
Who doesn’t want a loving and caring spouse for themselves? Do you wish to get a good and righteous partner for you who doesn’t just care about you, but also takes you on the right path of life? If yes, then you are at the right place! You need Islamic dua for righteous spouse.
The dua is extracted from the holy Quran and is not the part of any black magic or voodoo spell at all. It is completely justified and halal to practice dua for good spouse from quran to get a desirable and suitable partner for you.
We have here mentioned the dua for a good spouse from Quran with an intention to help all those who don’t want to make a mistake in selecting their partner for marriage. Or even if you are married, you can recite the dua to bring your spouse on the path of Islam and righteousness.
Dua for righteous spouse: “Rabbana Hab Lana Min Azwajina Wa Dhurriya Tina Kurratan Ainin Wa Ja’ Alna Lil Muttakeena Imaman”
The meaning of the dua for a righteous spouse is “Our Allah, grant us from amongst our wives and kids comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous”Dua For Spouse LoveIn order to make a dua for the love of your spouse, the following is a point-by-point description of how to do so: Find a quiet and peaceful place where you can focus on your dua without distractions. Choose a time that works best for you, such as after one of the daily prayers.
Related Post: Wazifa For Husband Love
Dua For Righteous Spouse
The above stated duas will help you find the most suitable spouse for you who is ideal and righteous. It is absolutely right for a man or a woman to recite this dua for spouse, before or after his/ her nikah. It is permissible in Islam.
How to recite the dua for good spouse from quran?
- Firstly, start with performing ablution.
- Then sit on the namaz mat after the namaz of Maghrib.
- Imagine being married to a righteous spouse or if you are married, imagine your spouse to be just and righteous.
- Now repeat the dua 101 times.
- Keep practicing the dua for spouse at least 21 days
- Pray to Allah Talah to bless you with a loving, caring and righteous spouse.
Insha Allah, if you follow all the steps cautiously without any mistakes, the dua for good spouse from Quran will soon be answered and your life will truly be on the path of Islam and righteousness, more than you could have ever thought. If you have any questions regarding the process of this dua for spouse, then feel free to come to us and talk about it. We will help you in every step of it.
In order to live an Islamic and pious life, it is very important that you have a partner like that and the duas for righteous spouse is your best resort in this scenario!
Dua For Finding A Spouse
Steps for making a dua for finding a spouse:
- Start with an honest heart intention (niyyah). Focus completely on finding a mate for Allah and building a righteous, fulfilling marriage that will bring you closer to Him.
- Choose when your heart is calm and concentrated. Many prefer Tahajjud in the last portion of the night for a strong connection with Allah.
- Conduct ablution (wudu) to ensure ritual purity before making the dua.
- Face the Qiblah (the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca) to show loyalty and submission to Allah.
- Raise your hands with palms facing upwards to start dua for spouse.
- Beg Allah and bless Muhammad (peace be upon him). Salawat is a technique to ask Allah for a favor.
- State your true desires for a righteous spouse in your language.
- Your dua should acknowledge your insufficient understanding and awareness. Accept Allah’s plan, knowing He knows best.
- Incorporate Allah’s wonderful titles, such as Al-Wahhab (The Bestower) and Al-Mujeeb (The Responsive), into your dua to emphasize His characteristics and ability to grant your duas.
- Repeating your prayer shows your faith in His answer.
- Finish your dua by blessing the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and praying for all believers.
After performing your dua, believe Allah listens and responds to your prayers.
Get in touch with Molvi Peer Mohammad Qadri Ji to learn more about dua for spouse and to draw inspiration from his teachings.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pray for my future soulmate?
You can tell Allah what you want and why by making a dua for finding a good partner. It shows that you believe in His knowledge and want Him to help you find a partner who shares your values and goals.
How to make dua to get married to a good husband?
Recite Surah Al-Furqan, 25:74 3 times daily, and pray to Allah for a good and righteous husband. Remember, the key is to make the dua with a pure heart and trust Allah’s plan. May Allah grant you a spouse who is a source of love, support, and companionship in this life and the Hereafter.
How can I maintain patience and trust while waiting for the dua for a good spouse to be answered?
Patience and trust in Allah’s timing are essential. Remember that Allah knows what is best for you and that His plan is perfect. Continue to engage in acts of worship, self-improvement, and seeking knowledge. While waiting, strive to maintain a positive and hopeful attitude, knowing that Allah’s blessings come in various forms and His timing is always right.