Are you feeling emotionally shattered? Are you depressed? Do you feel like staying alone most of the time? Do you wish to get rid of all the sadness? Well, this is the best platform for you to heal your broken. We can provide you with the best Islamic dua for Heartbreak in Islam.
As Salam Alay Kum – A broken heart can affect your health and mental status. If you are living under sadness for a long period of time then you can face serious health issues. So, we would request you treat such problems as quickly as possible. We can provide you with the best dua to get over someone. A broken heart needs a positive atmosphere and a calm mind along with a healthy heart to cure quickly. So, don’t hesitate and find a solution for it. We have already so many people healing their hearts by providing them with the best Islamic prayer for heartbreak or to heal a broken heart.
Duas For Heartbreak
Method To Perform Dua For Heartbreak-
- Perform Wudu and ensure you perform five Salahs on that day.
- (When you begin this Dua) at Ruku and Sujud position.
- Provide the “Tasbih of Fatima” (34 times Allah hu Akbar, 33 times Alhamdulillah, 33 times SubhanAllah)
- Recite “Tauba-e-istiGfaar” to cleanse yourself of your sins.
- Perform Niyyah prior to and following the Dua for heartbreak.
- Recite each of the Duas for heartbreak 125 times.
- Finally, pray to Allah (SWT) for the healing of your heart and the exaltation of our Beloved Mohammad.
- The Prophet (PBUH) stated, “Whoever beseeches Allah to elevate for me, Allah would elevate him tenfold.”
- End your Dua for heartbreak by Saying “Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmathullaah” and Ameen.
Dua To Get Over Someone
You may feel like that nothing will ever get better. It badly affects your self-respect and confidence. You may feel that you are good for nothing. But, life doesn’t stop for anyone. You may have failed in one field but there is still hope. You need to be happy and work hard again for yourself and for the people who care about you.
To heal a broken heart you need this dua to get over someone. It is a wound that may be temporarily managed by medications but this healing prayer can provide you with a permanent healing process. We are not suggesting it, it is the Quran that says to try this Islamic dua for heartbreak. It will help you to realize in what kind of situation you are stuck into & how you can get yourself out of here.
Dua To Remove sadness From Heart
No matter what is the real cause behind the pain. You can easily get out of it by using this dua to remove sadness from heart. Otherwise, it would be really hard, painful, and time-consuming.
- The below mentioned Islamic prayer to heal a broken heart must be recited 700 times every day.
YA HAAYUU YA QAYYUM BI RAHMA TEEKAA ASTAGHEETH
- At the same time, you may choose.
- Then make Ablution.
- You can recite it until you feel that your heart is not bleeding anymore.
The Islamic dua to remove sadness from heart will connect you to ALLAH SWT. Allah will understand your pain and you will find the resort in his blessings. So, try to recite the given dua for heartbreak in the moment of distress and Insha ALLAH very soon, you will find a permanent cure for your sadness and a broken heart.
Dua For Broken Heart
If you are dealing with a broken heart; or if you are looking for a cure to make yourself happy. If you are going through a depression or a serious heartbreak &. you are in need of something that can help you in getting out of these feelings. Then, you are at the right place. Here we can provide you with the best Dua to heal a Broken Heart.
We understand avoiding heartbreak is not possible. It is a part of our everyday life. When we see someone going through a heartbreak, we advise them to move on. But, it is tough to overcome that feeling. You need to be extra strong and confident in order to get out of depression. This is why the dua to heal a broken heart is used.
Here are the steps to the Dua for Broken Heart:
- You have to recite this Dua for broken heart after every Salah.
- Read these verses as many times as you can.
- “Allahummaj Alissa Adata Tagmuruna Tunsina Ma Abkana Wama Ahzanana”
- In the end, Pray to Almighty Allah (SWT) to give you peace.
- Follow this process for seven days, and your heart has started to heal.
When a person or any of your loved one is suffering from a broken heart, nothing else will make him or her happy. There can be a number of reason behind a broken heart – rejection in job interview, rejection in love, disloyalty, financial crisis, lack of strength to take a stand for yourself, failure in studies, etc. Any reason can cause sadness which leads to breaking of a person’s heart. To cure such a problem, the dua for heartbreak is used. This dua to heal a broken heart has been in use from centuries now.
Dua for Healing Broken Heart
YA HAAYUU YAA QAYYUUM BEE RAAHMAATEEKAA ASTAGHEETH
- The above-mentioned dua for heartbreak is to praise ALLAH – the ultimate saviour.
- You must have faith in ALLAH.
- You must recite the verse 1006 times every day; between NAMAZ E ASAR & NAMAZ E MAGRIF.
The Quran guides you to turn to no one else but ALLAH for curing your bleeding heart. You must remember him with complete dedication in your misery. He shall remove all the pain of your broken heart. He may accept your request to bless you with long life, healthy heart, prosperity, happiness, etc. INSHA ALLAH, your life will get easier and you may rebuild your emotions with our provided dua to heal a broken heart or dua for heartbreak.
Dua To Heal A Broken Heart
Everybody deserves true love in their life, a person with whom they can spend their entire life. But what happens when such a person betrays you. You have loved a person so much. This is really a heartbreaker when a person leaves you whom you have loved so much. Your heart is broken. It becomes very difficult to recover from a broken heart. If your lover has broken your heart and left you, then dua for the broken heart will be a good option.
- Create a new ablution first.
- Read Durood Sharif 21 times.
Then read this verse 101 times
“Allahumma Rahmataka Arju Fala Takilni Ila Nafsi Tarfata ‘Aynin Wa Aslih Li Sha’ni Kullahu La Ilaha Ila Anta”
- Once again, recite Durood Sharif three more times.
- Make Dua for heartbreak now to eliminate sorrow.
- Practice the same process for 31 days.
Today many people commit suicide because of a broken heart. They think they have lost their love and their life is now finished. Committing suicide is not the right decision. Every person deserves a second chance in their lives. This is not right that we should waste our life on some other person. We need to restart our life. In Islam committing suicide is haram. That is why Islam has given a solution to all those people who are dealing with broken hearts. Dua for broken heart is one of the best solutions provided by Islam.
Dua For Strength of Heart
Dua For Healing Heart is given below:
- Firstly you need to find a alone place in your home.
- After that read Ayatal Kursi for 106 times.
- Then read this Dua to heal a heartbreak-“ Khoolla Hoo Wallaah Hoo Ahaada”.
- Read this dua for heartbreak for 368 times.
- After that take a cheese slice.
- Then read Sana for 52 times.
- Then eat half of that cheese slice.
- After that read salah for 25 times.
- Then eat remaining cheese slice.
- After that take the name of your lover who has betrayed you.
- Take the name 20 times.
- After that take another cheese slice.
- Then read Surah Kafiroon for 98 times.
- After that eat half cheese slice.
- Then read Surah Faiz for 85 times.
- After that eat remaining cheese slice.
- Then take your name 20 times.
- After that make a dua for heartbreak to Allah SWT so that your broken heart can be healed.
- Perform this for 10 days.
This is a very strong dua for heartbreak and dua to heal a broken heart. This is also beneficial to dua for healing heart. Today many people are dealing with this problem. This has become a major issue. Today there are lots of cases where people leave their lover for various reasons. Some leave because of money while some leave for some other person. When a person is disheartened he loses every hope in his life.
To know more about dua for heartbreak and dua for broken heart, you can contact our Molvi Ji for personalized guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make my heart stronger through Dua when I’ve been hurt?
When your heart is broken, feeling too much pain and sadness is normal. To get better, you might ask, “What specific prayers or duas for heartbreak can I say to find comfort and strength during this hard time?” Ask how often and with how much seriousness you should say these duas for heartbreak and if there are any other things you can do to make them work better to help you deal with your emotions.
How can Dua help me accept my heartbreak?
Finding peace and accepting what happened is often a big part of overcoming a broken heart. Ask how you can use dua for heartbreak to help you let go of the past and move on. Find out which duas can help you find inner peace, forgive yourself and others, and accept the lessons you’ve learned from the situation. Learning to change your goals through dua for heartbreak can help you overcome the pain and grow emotionally.
Is There a Dua to Bring Good Energy and a New Start After a Heartbreak?
After overcoming a broken heart, you must let good things and fresh starts into your life. Ask about duas that can help bring in positive energy, renewed hope, and the possibility of new relationships or chances. Ask for advice on how to make a dua for heartbreak routine that fits with your goals of rebuilding your life, improving your sense of self-worth, and letting yourself try new things.