Aslam Alaikum to all our dedicated readers. Thedua for marriage
Why Marriage Is Halal In Islam?
In Islam, marriage has a deep emotional meaning because it ties hearts and minds together and creates a deep bond of love and care between the couple. It provides a safe place where emotional closeness, deep connection, and understanding can grow.
Marriage’s company and support give comfort during life’s hard times and make happy and prosperous times even better. Through the bond of marriage, people learn to accept their emotional weaknesses and develop empathy, which leads to personal growth and happiness for both people.
When Allah blesses an Islamic marriage, it becomes a place of love and emotional satisfaction that makes both partners’ lives better in this world and the next.
Best Times to Make Dua for Marriage In Islam
In Islam, specific times and occasions are considered more auspicious for making dua (supplication) for marriage. While one can make dua at any time, the following times are believed to hold special significance:
- During the last third of the night (Tahajjud time): This time is considered very blessed for making dua, as the night is calm and peaceful, and Allah’s mercy is abundant.
- On Fridays: In Islam, Friday is a lucky day, and there is a specific time when prayers are more likely to be heard. People say that it happens between the Asr and Maghrib duas.
- While fasting: During the month of Ramadan or on other recommended fasting days, such as Mondays and Thursdays, the sincerity of the dua is believed to be heightened.
- During the prostration (Sujood): While in the state of prostration during prayers, one is in a position of humility and closeness to Allah, making it an opportune time to make a heartfelt dua.
- The Day of Arafah: For those performing Hajj, making dua on the Day of Arafah (9th of Dhul-Hijjah) is highly recommended and holds immense blessings.
Remember that while these times are considered more favorable, Allah is always ready to hear our supplications, and sincere dua from the heart can be made at any moment. Additionally, maintaining gratitude, patience, and trust in Allah’s wisdom and timing is essential when making dua for marriage or any other matter.
Dua For a Happy and Successful Marriage after Finding a Spouse
Performing a dua for marriage in 21 days requires dedication, focus, and faith. Here is a wazifa that you can perform for 21 consecutive days:
- Begin by performing ablution (Wudu).
- Recite Durood Sharif thrice.
- Recite Surah Yaseen once.
- Recite Ayat-ul-Kursi once.
- Recite Surah Ikhlas thrice.
- Recite Durood Sharif thrice again.
- Make a dua for your marriage and ask Allah (SWT) to bless you with a pious and righteous spouse.
The Emotional and Spiritual Benefits of Making Dua for Marriage
Follow These Guidelines For The Best Marriage Dua Results
- Perform dua with a clear intention, sincere heart, and strong faith in Allah (SWT).
- Choose a suitable time and place for performing dua. Try to perform dua at the same time and place every day.
- Maintain consistency and regularity in performing dua. Do not miss a single day.
- Focus on the meaning and pronunciation of the words while reciting dua.
- Recite Durood Shareef at least three times before and after dua.
- Recite the dua with humility and sincerity, and seek Allah’s (SWT) forgiveness for any sins committed knowingly or unknowingly.
- Avoid negative thoughts, emotions, and actions while performing dua.
- Have patience and trust in Allah’s (SWT) timing and decisions. Keep hope and keep going if you see immediate results.
- Continue to seek the help and guidance of Allah (SWT) through dua and other acts of worship.
ByRemember to have complete faith and trust Allah’s plan for you, and be patient and persistent in your efforts. You can also take help from our Islamic Scholar to get your desired results quickly.
Some Other Useful Articles –
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for a halal marriage?
MarriageTo have a halal marriage, there are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled:
Can a Muslim woman marry a non-Muslim man in a halal marriage?
In Islam, a Muslim woman is allowed to marry only a Muslim man, as stated in the Quran. This is because marriage is considered as a religious contract and a Muslim woman’s faith is an essential component of the contract.
My marriage is getting delayed for the past two years. What dua should I need to perform to get married soon?
I understand that waiting for marriage can be challenging and emotionally difficult. In Islam, it is encouraged to seek Allah’s help and guidance through dua during times of difficulty and to trust in His timing. Here are some specific dua you can recite to seek Allah’s assistance in getting married:
Rabbi inni lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer (Quran 28:24)
Translation: “My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need.”