As-Salam Alay Kum, We welcome all our married and unmarried sisters who desire to have a good life partner for them. Indeed the love of a life partner is all that a girl/woman wants. But, a lot of our Muslim sisters do not get this love and affection from their husbands. We are here to explain the importance of the dua for husband love and attraction.
Significance of Dua For Spouse Love
A dua for the love of your husband to return can be the ideal solution to troubles in your relationship and can end any neglect you may have been facing at the hands of your husband. However, this may only sometimes be the case for married women, even if they are entitled to love and respect from their spouses.
The love shared by a husband and wife is revered as a manifestation of God in Islam. While some partners can find contentment and joy in their marriage, others might have to deal with difficulties. Love and marriage can be challenging endeavors, but maintaining a happy marriage through challenging times is maintaining a positive attitude and looking to the Holy Quran for guidance.
Allah has provided us with answers to all our questions and concerns, no matter how big or small. In times of trouble, praying to Allah and looking to the Book of the Quran for direction is absolutely necessary.
Dua for Husband Love and Attraction
We will tell you the dua for love of husband to quickly get the love of your husband you have always desired. The powerful dua for my husband love and attraction is given below as:
- First, take a shower and dress in white.
- After that, sit alone and think about your husband/wife.
- After that, say “Minal Abdidh – dhaleel IIal Mawlal Jalee” 21 times.
- Recite “Kad Shaga Faha Hubban” 22 times after that.
- Commit to performing this wazifa for 41 days.
The dua for spouse love mentioned above will help you get your husband’s trust and affection. Whether you are married or unmarried, you can recite this dua for my husband love and attraction or would-be husband and pray to get all his love. It is your right under Islam and is halal for you.
How To Make Dua For Husband Love?
After being married for some time, many women begin to feel that the love in their marriage has diminished. The lack of love in the marital relationship makes the marriage a burden for the spouses. The women who want to bring back love and happiness in their marriage should read the dua for your husband love back.
- Start with making fresh ablution before reciting this dua for love of husband.
- For the success of this dua to get husband love, you need to have punctuality of all the namaz of the day.
- You have to recite the dua to make husband love you mentioned above 100 times after every obligatory prayer of the day.
- Pray to Allah Talah to give you a loving and caring husband after every namaz.
Insha Allah, your dua will be accepted, and you will get a husband as you have always wanted. And, if you are already married, then the dua for husband love will change the nature and character of your husband and make him loyal, loving, and affectionate.
However, you should follow the instructions carefully and avoid making any mistakes. The dua to get love from your husband will very soon impact your husband’s heart and make his heart turn towards you. Indeed, Allah will melt his heart, and he will start treating you like his queen.
Dua For Husband Love
Dua for your husband love: When two human beings perform the marriage, they start a new life, and their whole life changes. The life which they used to live before marriage completely changes after marriage. Before getting married, a person spends their life alone. After marriage, both men and women must satisfy each other. It takes time to adjust yourself according to your partner.
Dua For Spouse Love Is given below-
- Take a shower first.
- Recite Durood e Ebrahimi 11 times after that.
- After that, say “Yaa Waaliyo” 121 times.
- Recite this dua for love of my husband fifteen days in a row.
- Finally, pray to Allah, asking Him to make him attracted to you and listen to what you have to say.
- Inshallah, you will soon meet your Hajat.
Islam has given equal rights to both husband and wife. But people nowadays follow a completely different notion. The world has made the husband more superior in comparison to his wife. This has become the reality of today’s world.
Many husbands think that they are superior to their wives, giving them the right to torture their wives. In such a case, the wife perform the dua for husband love which is one of the love and attraction duas.
Dua For Husband To Love His Wife Only
If the wife does not get love from her husband, it won’t be easy to live her life. In most cases, we see that husbands don’t love their wives. A woman leaves everything for her husband after marriage. She leaves her family, friends, house, and everything just for her dua for husband to love his wife only. In return, she gets rude behavior from her partner, which she does not deserve.
Islamic Dua for a husband to love his wife Only is here:-
- Firstly the wife should make a fresh ablution and recite Durood Shareef.
- After that wife should read Surah Kais 25 times.
- Then wife should read this Dua to keep her husband in control- “Subhana Rabbiyal Alaa” 96 times.
- After that, she should take a bottle of Itr along with a cloth from her husband.
- After that, she should read Durood e Ibrahim 7 times.
- Then she should blow her breath on that bottle of Itr and pour some of it on her husband’s cloth.
- Then read Surah Ikhlaas 2 times.
- After that wife has to touch her husband’s cloth three times and make him wear them for an hour.
- Then read Surah Hamza 1 time and Surah Fatiha 2 times.
- Then Read Sana 5 times followed by hasbunallahu wa ni’mal wakeel wazifa for marriage.
- This ritual of the dua for your husband wife love has to be performed for only one day.
Dua For Husband And Wife Love
There are a lot of wazifa for husband and wife love. But this is the best and will work 100% of the time.
You can use Dua To Make Someone Do What You Want to ensure your life is full of happiness.
Islam allows people to love each other, and if your love life isn’t going well, you can read the Dua for love between husband and wife so that you and your husband can love each other again.
Know that Allah wants the best for you, and act accordingly because you need strong confidence in Allah or the Quranic dua for your husband’s love to help you.
Dua To Make Husband Love His Wife
If some woman is after your husband and your husband has now started giving her attention, then this is a real worrisome situation. You need to stop this once and for all so that you don’t have any chance of losing your husband to another woman.
Use dua to make husband love his wife and keeping her away from another woman by following given instructions-
- Wash your hands.
- Recite Durood Sharif five times.
- Then, while looking at your husband’s image, repeat “Ya Wadudo” 55 times.
- Recite Durood Sharif five times more.
- Recite this dua for getting love from husband for seven days.
- Finally, ask Allah to make him love you forever.
- Inshallah, he will abandon the other woman and return to you.
Insha Allah, your miseries will end and your husband will become loyal to you. The dua to protect my husband is from the Holy Quran and will definitely enforce betterment in your life. If you have any doubt query about the procedure, contact us.
For any doubts regarding such dua to keep your husband in control, you are free to call our Molvi Noor Mohammad anytime.
3 tips to to strengthen your relationship with your husband and increase your love with him
- Open and Honest Conversations: Create an environment where both of you feel safe sharing your thoughts, feelings, and concerns openly. Be a good listener and show empathy toward each other’s perspectives.
- Resolve Conflict Constructively: Conflicts are natural in any relationship. Instead of avoiding them, address issues calmly and respectfully. Use lovely statements to express your feelings and needs without blaming or accusing.
- Regular Healthy Discussions about Relationship: Set aside time for regular check-ins with your husband. Discuss your relationship, goals, and any changes you want to make. This can help you stay connected and address issues early.
Some Other Useful Articles –
Frquently Asked Questions
Is there a specific time or place to recite the dua for spouse love?
There is no specific time or place to recite the dua for spouse love. However, it is recommended to recite it after performing the obligatory prayers or during the last third of the night. It is also important to recite it with sincerity and a pure heart. The dua for spouse love can be recited in any clean and peaceful place where you can concentrate and focus on your supplication.
How often should the dua or wazifa for husband love be recited?
There is no specific number of times that the dua to make husband love his wife should be recited. However, it is recommended to recite it with sincerity and devotion, as many times as you feel comfortable and necessary.
The most important thing is to have faith in the power of dua for love of husband and to make it a regular practice. Additionally, it’s important to communicate with your husband and work on strengthening your relationship through mutual respect, love, and understanding.
Which surah to read for husband love?
The most commonly recommended surah to read for husband’s love is Surah Al-Waqiah. However, it is important to note that the recitation of any surah with sincerity and faith can bring blessings and improve the relationship between spouses.