If you want to get married to a specific person. Maybe you want to know the best dua to marry someone of your choice. Or you may need the wazifa to marry someone of your choice in English, if that’s the case then you are at the right place. Our taweez and dua for your own choice of marriage will help you to marry someone of your choice.
As Salam Alay Kum, Welcome to our portal; here we shall share with you the most effective and fast method given in Islam to make marriage by choice possible i.e. – dua to marry someone of your choice. You may love or like a boy or a girl. You might want to proceed for the marriage by your own choice. But, you are facing troubles. Then, my beloved brothers and sisters, you are the right place.
In order to marry someone, he or she needs to love you or at least like you, right? In order to make marriage by own choice possible, you must recite the . This dua will help you seek the blessings of the Almighty – The Supreme Authority – One and only – Allah Subhan Wa Taala. Once, Allah approves your marriage by your own choice, things will fall in your favour, automatically. Any girl or boy who wants marriage to happen soon can use the wazifa to marry someone of your choice in English.
Method To Perform This Dua
- If you want to stand before Allah (SWT), you need to be clean on the inside and out. Doing Wudu before you start is even preferable.
- Then, once you’ve found a quiet spot, you should sit facing Qibla and recite this dua.
- Say the glorious names of Allah, the Most High, as many times as you can. Some examples include AL-WADOOD, AL-QAYYOOM, and AL-HAYY.
- To seek Allah for permission to marry the person you love, you must first make the pure intention.
- READ the entire Surah Yusuf.
- Focus on the feeling of love in your heart as you breathe deeply and recite the above Dua 235 times.
- If you want your dua to be accepted, you should recite it after Namaz or in the last third of the night, especially in the hours before Fajr, for 15 to 20 days.
Wazifa To Marry Someone You Love
As Allah Hu Anyaj Ala Baynaa Kum Waa Baynal Lazeenaa Aadayytumm Min Hum Muddatann, Wa Allah Hu Qadeeran Waa Allau Ghafuru Raheemu Ajib Ya Jib Raeelu Ya Dardaeelu Yaa Rafftamaeeluu Ya Tankafeeluu Bihaqi La Illaha Illa Allahu Muhammadur Rasulullahi Waa Aalaa Waleeyyillaahee Waa Wadudu Ya Wahabuu Ya Buduhu Al Hubbee Falann Bint Falann Alaa Hubbeee Falan Bin Falann.
- Start by performing Salah;
- Wear clean clothes and apply some itr, if you may like;
- Now, write the above mentioned dua in a plain white paper. Mention your name of the left hand side with your parent’s name below it. And write your lovers name on the right hand side along with his or her parents name, under it.
- Now, fold the paper and wrap it in a clean cotton hanky. Place the wrapped cloth deep inside in soil. You can place a plant of Chameli or roses, over it, to keep it protected and locked.
- Now, for next 7 days visit the place and recite the dua for someone you love. After reciting, raise your hands and pray – “Allah miyan, bless me with the opportunity to marry someone I like or love”.
Insh Allah, you can get a wife or husband, whom you had dreaming about very soon by this beautiful dua. Dua for someone you love will definitely suffice and make that someone fall in love with you, only with a good intention to marry him or her.
What You Need to Know About This Dua
The powerful Dua we described above can help you marry the person you love.
These steps are just as important as reciting this dua or wazifa:
- Don’t skip Namaz and make it a part of your daily routine.
- Remember Allah and express gratitude to him on a daily basis.
- You should abstain from eating or drinking anything that is forbidden in Islam.
- To improve your chances of success, adhere to all religious tenets.
Some Other Useful Articles –
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Make Dua For Someone You Want To Marry?
Love is regarded as one of the purest and most selfless emotions. In Islam, loving someone and wanting to spend the rest of your life with them is allowed. You can use dua for someone you love, through which you can seek Allah’s guidance, to marry your significant other (SWT). Doing 5-time Namaz and Reciting ya hayyu ya qayyum after every salah will ease marriage.
Can You Make Dua To Marry Someone?
You can seek Allah’s (SWT) guidance through the dua described in the article or by performing Ishtikhara for marriage. By this, Allah will direct you to the perfect way to marry the person you love (SWT). Seeking Allah for assistance will assist you in making the best option for your future.
How Do You Convince Someone To Marry You?
To get someone to marry you, do wudu to show that you are spiritually clean. Then, do namaz five times a day and read Surah al Fatiha, the first chapter of the Quran, which is very powerful. Be honest about what you want.
“When you ask Allah for something, you should be sure of what you want and know that Allah will give you what you ask for.”
Lastly, ask Allah to give you all of the good things that are waiting for you.