Dua for Parents Health
Parents tend to befall ill quite often as their age progresses. As a son or daughter, we are always worried about our parent’s health to a great extent. Any health problem to them is bound to affect Us emotionally. Hence, We do our best to take care of parents’ health and try to keep them healthy in their old age days. Dua for parents health is such a powerful Islamic prayer that is quite effective if recited with a pure heart.
Before doing the dua for your parents health, happiness and long life, you should follow these steps:
- Always prepare fresh Wudu.
- If you are a woman, only recite while not having your period.
- Be sure to drink extra Zamzam water before beginning this dua.
- Have complete faith in Allah Shahadah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala).
- Do Istighfar if you believe you made a mistake while performing this dua.
- When doing these duas, face the direction of the Qibla.
- “Dua For Parents’ Health And Long Life” can be said following any Salat.
Recite This below-given dua for parents health to assure well beingness of your parents-
Allah Hummag Firli Dhunu Bi Wali Waa Li Dayya War Ham Huma Kama Rabba Yaani Sageera
Insha Allah, with the mercy of the Almighty, things will get back to normal. All the problems will come to an end and they will be back to their normal life. Remember your Jannah is with your parents. So, please make sure you don’t angry at them and do everything in your hands for their happiness and health. A True Muslim will not let his parents down ever in his life.
Dua For Parents Happiness
If your parents are not feeling happy or tense about their money or family matters, then you should make a most powerful dua for your parents happiness. Besides praying dua to Allah Talah you should try everything in your hand to make them happy. As far as anyone would know, happiness and sadness come from Allah Talah; one should always look out for help from no one other than Allah Subhana Wa’ Tala. This Dua for parents health and happiness from Quran is a sure shot way to bring peace, joy, and satisfaction to your parents’ lives.
- Worship Allah, detach from the outcome, and treat parents lovingly and kindly. (Ayah 36 of Sura An-Nisa)
- Your Lord has commanded you to respect your parents and to worship no one else. If one or both of them grow old while they are with you, do not even reprimand them gently, do not push them away, but speak to them a noble word. (Ayah 23 of Surah Al-Isra)
- As an act of mercy, lower your wing of humility for them and say, “My Lord, have mercy upon them as they raised me when I was a child.” (Ayah 24 of Surah Al-Isra)
- Last but not least, remember that “really, the life of this world is nothing but a (fast passing) amusement, and verily, the Hereafter is the abode that will endure eternally.” (Surah Ghafir ayah 39)
Our parents do so much for us all their lives. Right from sending us to school to taking care of us during health issues, they do everything for us. But, when it is time for the kids to return the favor, they fail. One of the best things you can do for your parents is to look after them and make powerful duas for your parents health and happiness. This dua will never let any problem enter their life. They will spend the rest of their lives with ease and comfort.
It is important to pray this dua for your parent’s happiness. Recite one of the best dua to make your parents happy 11 times daily and pray for your parent’s happiness-
Rabbi Ham Huma Kama Rabba Yani Sageera
Dua for Parents Long Life
Parents work as a support for their kids for their whole life. They expect proper affection and care from their children towards them. No matter how a grown-up adult you are, you always want to see your parents healthy and happy. You always pray for your parent’s long life. Seeing your parents go through sickness is quite difficult. However, it’s your responsibility to make them feel that you are with them and they are not alone in the old-age journey. If you want to pray for the long life of your parents, making dua for parents health and long life to Allah SWT is the only way possible.
- Here is a Powerful Quranic dua for parents health and long life:
Say “Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam” 15 times first.
Then recite the 15-time dua for your parents health and long life mentioned below.
- “Wa wassainal insaana biwaalidaihi ihsaana; hamalat hu ummuhoo kurhanw-wa wada’at hu kurhanw wa hamluhoo wa fisaaluhoo salaasoona shahraa; hattaaa izaa balagha ashuddahoo wa balagha arba’eena sanatan qaala Rabbi awzi’ neee an ashkura ni’matakal lateee an’amta ‘alaiya wa ‘alaa waalidaiya wa an a’mala saalihan tardaahu wa aslih lee fee zurriyyatee; innee tubtu ilaika wa innee minal muslimeen”
English Translation: “My Lord, Help me to be grateful for Your blessing which You have bestowed upon me and onto my parents. Oh my Allah enable me to operate the justice that you will approve and make righteous for me and my descendants. Indeed, I am a Muslim, and I have atoned for You.” (See Qur’an, Surah Al-Ahqaf, 46:15.)
- Finally, ask Allah (SWT) to give your parents long and healthy life.
The above-given dua is extremely powerful and will bring happiness and give long life to your parents. Indeed your parents will be healthy and happy and will bless your wholeheartedly.