Dua To Reunite With Loved One
As-Salam Alay Kum, We are here to introduce and guide you about the dua to reunite with loved one. The dua to reunite with a loved one is a magical dua. It is taken from the Islamic Scriptures – The Holy Quran. As Muslims, you must know Allah Subhan Wa Taala has mentioned the solution for every little problem in this magnificent book. If you follow Quran carefully then Insha Allah you will never have complaints in life.
Do you miss someone terribly and looking to get a dua to reunite with a loved one? Our dear brother and sisters, you have arrived at the right page? We are happy to serve the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Mohammad S.AW. In this article, we will explain about the dua to reunite with a loved one.
Here is two types of duas which you can perform to reunite with a loved one:
Dua 1– Before and after Durood Pak, recite Surah Ikhlas 111 times, then blow on his image.
Inshallah, you will be reunited with your loved one.
Dua 2– Before and after Durood Pak blows on him or his portrait, recite Surah Kausar twenty one times.
He will begin to adore you, insha’Allah.
Our Molvi Ji is an extremely learned Islamic Guru &; he seeks great pleasure in sharing his knowledge with the rest of the world. We believe in spreading Islamic solutions to help mankind. This is why we have brought the dua to reunite with loved ones in your acknowledgment.
Dua To Reunite Husband and Wife
Maintaining a successful and healthy marriage is not so easy. The circumstances often become a reason behind spouses getting separated. It is very common for couples to have fights, arguments, and misunderstandings in marriage. But when these issues become the reason behind a marriage coming to an end, one should begin reading the dua to reunite husband and wife love.
No problem should become big enough to wreck a marriage. If either spouse feels that the distance between them and their partner is increasing because of problems, they should look for solutions. The best solution to end all the problems is the dua to reunite husband and wife love.
Let us now tell you how to perform the dua or wazifa to reunite husband and wife:
- First, begin with performing ablution followed by sitting in a quiet place.
- Being reciting Durood Sharif eleven times.
- Then, you have to recite this dua:
Wa-alqaytu ‘Alayka Ma’habbatan Minnee Walitusna-‘a ‘Ala A’aynee.
- Recite Durood Sharif eleven more times and pray to Allah SWT to bring your spouse back to you.
- Continue performing this ritual for 21 days.
To know more about the dua to reunite husband and wife, consult our Maulvi Sahab.
Dua For A Loved One
The procedure of making the dua to reunite with loved one – this is a great dua for a loved one –
Allah Humma Alfee Bayna Kulu Bana Wa Asleehh Zaataa Bayneena; Wahdeena Sublaa Assalamee Waanajeena Meenaa Alzalmatee Eelaalnoor.
- To reunite with the loved one, you must recite the above-mentioned dua to reunite with loved ones at least 1100 times;
- You will have to follow the complete procedure for the next seven days without any gaps;
- Make sure you are in the state of Wazu when you recite the dua to reconcile with a loved one;
- One must start and end making the dua to reunite with loved one by reciting Durood e Pak;
- At the end of the procedure, you must beg to Almighty to reunite you with your near and dear one.
- You must explain your situation and how lonely you feel without that specific person.
- You can cry if you want to.
- It is best to recite the dua to reunite with loved one after Namaz E Zohar.
- Make sure that you don’t discuss the procedure with anyone until the purpose is achieved.
If you have any queries, you can reach us anytime. Insha Allah, if you will use the dua to reunite with a loved one provided by us in the same manner as we have guided you. Very soon you will reunite with your love one. Ameen!