Dua To Reunite Husband and Wife
Maintaining a successful and healthy marriage is not so easy. The circumstances often become a reason behind spouses getting separated. It is very common for couples to have fights, arguments, and misunderstandings in marriage. But when these issues become the reason behind a marriage coming to an end, one should begin reading the dua to reunite husband and wife love.
No problem should become big enough to wreck a marriage. If either spouse feels that the distance between them and their partner is increasing because of problems, they should look for solutions. The best solution to end all the problems is the dua to reunite husband and wife love.
Wazifa To Get Back Husband and Wife Together
If the spouses are living away from each other, they can also perform the wazifa to reunite husband and wife. The estranged partners will soon feel the need to reconcile. The wazifa for love between husband and wife will bring back the love they had between each other. The reasons that made them live away from each other will disappear in a short time.
Let us now tell you how to perform the dua or wazifa to reunite husband and wife:
- First, begin with performing ablution followed by sitting in a quiet place.
- Being reciting Durood Sharif eleven times.
- Then, you have to recite this dua:
Wa-alqaytu ‘Alayka Ma’habbatan Minnee Walitusna-‘a ‘Ala A’aynee.
- Recite Durood Sharif eleven more times and pray to Allah SWT to bring your spouse back to you.
- Continue performing this ritual for 21 days.
To know more about the dua to reunite husband-wife, consult our Maulvi Sahab.
Dua To Reunite With Loved One
Do you miss someone terribly and looking to get a dua to reunite with a loved one? Our dear brother and sisters, you have arrived at the right page? We are happy to serve the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Mohammad S.AW.
As-Salam Alay Kum, We are here to introduce and guide you about the dua to reunite with loved ones. The dua to reunite with a loved one is a magical dua. It is taken from the Islamic Scriptures – The Holy Quran. As Muslims, you must know Allah Subhan Wa Taala has mentioned the solution for every little problem in this magnificent book. If you follow Quran carefully then Insha Allah you will never have complaints in life.
Our Molvi Ji is an extremely learned Islamic Guru &; he seeks great pleasure in sharing his knowledge with the rest of the world. We believe in spreading Islamic solutions to help mankind. This is why we have brought the dua to reunite with loved ones in your acknowledgment.
The dua to reunite with loved ones can be used by our Muslim Brothers or Sisters if they wish to repair their connection with a specific person. The dua helps you to restart or reunite with loved ones. If you have lost someone close to you because of some misunderstandings or mistakes and you wish to reunite with him or her then the dua to reunite with a loved one can help you the best.
How To Reunite With A Loved One
The procedure of making the dua to reunite with loved one – this is a great dua to reconcile a relationship –
Allah Humma Alfee Bayna Kulu Bana Wa Asleehh Zaataa Bayneena; Wahdeena Sublaa Assalamee Waanajeena Meenaa Alzalmatee Eelaalnoor.
- To reunite with the loved one, you must recite the above-mentioned dua to reunite with loved one at least 1100 times;
- You will have to follow the complete procedure for the next seven days without any gaps;
- Make sure you are in the state of Wazu when you recite the dua to reunite with a loved one;
- One must start and end making the dua by reciting Durood e Pak;
- At the end of the procedure, you must beg to Almighty to reunite you with your near and dear one.
- You must explain your situation and how lonely you feel without that specific person.
- You can cry if you want to.
- It is best to recite the dua to reunite with a loved one after Namaz E Zohar.
- Make sure that you don’t discuss the procedure with anyone until the purpose is achieved.
If you have any queries, you can reach us anytime. Insha Allah, if you will use the dua to reunite with a loved one provided by us in the same manner as we have guided you, very soon you will reunite with your love one. Ameen!