Dua For Blessings in Marriage
An Islamic marriage is a sacred ceremony that officially ties a man and a woman together through a contract known as the Nikah. Dua for happy marriage is the greatest gift anyone can get on their Nikah. Yes, give the newlyweds lots of dua to start their marriage well. However, individuals often overlook dua for happy marriage and don’t bless the newly married pair. With all the pomp and glory, you should also make dua for married couples to ensure a happy marriage without conflict.
Follow these steps of Dua for blessings in marriage if you want a happy married life with your husband or wife:
- Cleanse yourself and find a quiet place to sit.
- Recite Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim 21 times.
- Then read verse 74 of Al-Furqan five times.
- In the end, pray to Almighty Allah SWT for a happy marriage.
If you want your married life to be happy and free from all issues, you should start making dua for happy married life and dua for happy marriage when your marriage gets affixed.
Dua For Happy Married Life
When you practice the dua for happy married life for the success and prosperity of your marriage, then Allah Talah wipes out the involvement of satan and any other ill-activity and gives you all the happiness and contentment you need. The dua for happy married life is of great importance and is meant to bring peace and prosperity to your married life. It will never let any mishaps occur during your marriage or after your marriage.
Here Is The Dua For Happy Married Life-
- First, do wudu and stop thinking about anything else.
- Then Recite “la ilaaha illaa allah innii kountouu minaa zaalimin” 21 times.
- Then, read verse 96 of Surah Maryam three times.
- Ask Allah to bless your marriage with joy and happiness.
Anyone from the boy’s side or girl’s side can recite them. If you are experiencing a lot of problems and hurdles in your marriage and your marriage keeps getting canceled or the date keeps getting postponed, then you should recite blessings in marriage and Insha Allah, no bad things will affect your marriage.
Dua For Happy Marriage
Who doesn’t want a happy and well-settled married life? But do we all get it? Are we all lucky enough to have a prosperous married life? Well, no! A major reason for that is people don’t make dua for happy marriage.
Step-by-Step Procedure To Perform Dua For Happy Marriage In Islam-
- First, you must recite Durood Sharif 31 times.
- Second, read Rab Bana Hab Lana Min Azwajina Wa Dhurriyatina Qurrata Aini Wa Jalna Lil Mut Taqeena Imama five times.
- Then again, say Durood Sharif 31 times.
- In the end, raise your hands and ask Allah for forgiveness and blessings to enjoy a happy married life.
Dua for happiness in marriage is your one-stop solution to get rid of the worst of the circumstances and situations coming in your life. Even if something wrong is about to happen in your marriage, then a dua for happy marriage will reverse the situation and make your marriage fight all the odds. So, you should keep reciting the dua and Insha Allah, all your marital miseries will come to an end.
Keep practicing the dua for happy marriage. Even if things are smooth to have a great married life with your partner. You may unknowingly prevent a lot of bad things from affecting your marriage.
Benefits Of Dua For Happy Marriage
How Reading Dua for a Happy Marriage Can Help –
- You can solve every problem in your life by reading a dua for blessings in marriage.
- You will have a happy and peaceful marriage if you say the dua for happy marriage.
- Dua for happy married life helps a couple grow closer together.
- Dua to get happy married life helps you and your partner figure out what went wrong.
- Reading this dua for happy married life will give you blessings in your marriage, where you can set a good example for others.
Insha Allah, you will see that your marriage will take place without any hurdles. You will also have a great married life ahead.If you are not able to find a suitable partner or need any specific dua then you should seek the help of Molvi Sahab. He will give you the appropriate solutions.